GNOME.Asia Summit Ho Chi Minh City Kicks Off!
For its second installment GNOME.Asia Summit has just kicked off in Vietnam. Organized in Ho Chi Minh City by a dedicated team of volunteers (thanks to Mario and Hong Phuc for bringing all those people together), BLUG is of course represented and giving talks about community building, women in Open Source and a few of the other projects we're involved in. The full schedule can be found here, but what you can not see are the endless evening discussions sharing experiences with other Asian LUGs around a Saigon beer; definitely something BLUG is also good at! All in all we can already tell 2010 will be a great FOSS year in Vietnam and around!
Latest Message: 4 weeks ago
- xuedi: hello blug
- eMBee: lnxgnome, sorry, didn't see the message earlier, yes, i just announced the event for tomorrow.
- LnxGnome: Are there any BLUG Tuesday event this week?
- eMBee: lnxgnome: pong
- LnxGnome: ping
- eMBee: i am sorry that we had to change the location at the last minute. i hope noone got lost because of that
- eMBee: please watch the location for coding-for-fun
- persmule: “雕刻时光”=“sculping in time”=” “雕刻时光”=“<a target="_blank" href="http://www.sitcoffee.com/“">>>link<<</a>
- persmule: “雕刻时光”=“sculping in time"="<a target="_blank" href="http://www.sitcoffee.com/"">>>link<<</a>
- eMBee: we had a full house for HFD at the makerspace in beijing!