GNOME.Asia Summit Ho Chi Minh City Kicks Off!
For its second installment GNOME.Asia Summit has just kicked off in Vietnam. Organized in Ho Chi Minh City by a dedicated team of volunteers (thanks to Mario and Hong Phuc for bringing all those people together), BLUG is of course represented and giving talks about community building, women in Open Source and a few of the other projects we're involved in. The full schedule can be found here, but what you can not see are the endless evening discussions sharing experiences with other Asian LUGs around a Saigon beer; definitely something BLUG is also good at! All in all we can already tell 2010 will be a great FOSS year in Vietnam and around!
Latest Message: 2 months ago
- eMBee: i am sorry that we had to change the location at the last minute. i hope noone got lost because of that
- eMBee: please watch the location for coding-for-fun
- persmule: “雕刻时光”=“sculping in time”=” “雕刻时光”=“<a target="_blank" href="http://www.sitcoffee.com/“">>>link<<</a>
- persmule: “雕刻时光”=“sculping in time"="<a target="_blank" href="http://www.sitcoffee.com/"">>>link<<</a>
- eMBee: we had a full house for HFD at the makerspace in beijing!
- Fred: HFD is today! Yeah!
- Fred: seems like not. Will continue exploring...
- Fred: hopefully the DB crashes are over too :/
- Fred: some old cache files needed to be removed. All should be fine now. If not, please point out your issue in the forum replying to my post. Thanks and happy BLUG!
- Fred: Site is currently back, still have a few issues but should be fixed within this day