We meet every 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7pm at a California Open Sauce Café, located in Dawanglu, walking distance from the Guomao, Dawanglu or JintaiXizhao stations (map below) and - depending on the season and occasions - randomly for special guests, fun or new places to discuss Linux. Meetings are open to all.
Check our frontpage for meeting topics and make suggestions in the forum.
- eMBee: lnxgnome, sorry, didn't see the message earlier, yes, i just announced the event for tomorrow.
- LnxGnome: Are there any BLUG Tuesday event this week?
- eMBee: lnxgnome: pong
- LnxGnome: ping
- eMBee: i am sorry that we had to change the location at the last minute. i hope noone got lost because of that
- eMBee: please watch the location for coding-for-fun
- persmule: “雕刻时光”=“sculping in time”=” “雕刻时光”=“<a target="_blank" href="http://www.sitcoffee.com/“">>>link<<</a>
- persmule: “雕刻时光”=“sculping in time"="<a target="_blank" href="http://www.sitcoffee.com/"">>>link<<</a>
- eMBee: we had a full house for HFD at the makerspace in beijing!
- Fred: HFD is today! Yeah!