Colin Charles - Chief evangelist for MariaDB - visits Beijing
China is the #1 user of MariaDB!
Colin will talk to us about MariaDB, what its all about, and all the nifty features we get that aren't in MySQL.
The Location will be as usual in Dongzhimen at the Jazz Island Coffee.
The Meeting begins at 7pm. the talk will start a 8pm.
Date: Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Location: Jazz Island Coffee
Address (Chinese): 东城区东直门内大街东扬威街11号楼(近来福士大厦)
Map: mapbar (via dianping)
Subway: Dongzhimen Exit A
- eMBee: lnxgnome, sorry, didn't see the message earlier, yes, i just announced the event for tomorrow.
- LnxGnome: Are there any BLUG Tuesday event this week?
- eMBee: lnxgnome: pong
- LnxGnome: ping
- eMBee: i am sorry that we had to change the location at the last minute. i hope noone got lost because of that
- eMBee: please watch the location for coding-for-fun
- persmule: “雕刻时光”=“sculping in time”=” “雕刻时光”=“<a target="_blank" href="http://www.sitcoffee.com/“">>>link<<</a>
- persmule: “雕刻时光”=“sculping in time"="<a target="_blank" href="http://www.sitcoffee.com/"">>>link<<</a>
- eMBee: we had a full house for HFD at the makerspace in beijing!
- Fred: HFD is today! Yeah!